Re: [LesbianCoffeeHouse] pensacola pride

  • Paula
    Message 1 of 3126 , Apr 30, 2008
      It was! my legs could barely straddle from one side to the other. Then again, i am only 5 ft. 2! so i guess i could of been a large child!

      paula

      kate lindsay <katiebug7664@...> wrote:
      Hey I wanna go come I want to ride an elephant that sounds like a blast, ride with me Crista

      Paula <kelsea1968@...> wrote: Crista:

      If you drive up here and get me, I'll go down there with ya. We can celebrate my 40th b-day together!

      Paula

      Crista <volleyballgirl21@...> wrote:
      Speaking of wandering minds, mine is a few weeks away in Pensacola.
      You mentioned blue/green water, and I tell you, I can't wait to spend
      a week at the beach again! I used to live in the Destin/Ft.Walton
      Florida area and am very glad to be going back to the panhandle. It
      is Pensacola Pride week I am referring to, and if any of you gals are
      in the area or are looking for a beach weekend, that is the time to
      go! May 23-26. I can't wait to be basking in the hot sun surrounded
      by likeminded people!

      Oh, btw, toys take natural to a whole new level! ;-)

      Crista

      --- In LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com, Slim Whitman
      <possum4545@...> wrote:

      > I forgot to tell you....i know how a womans mind
      works...lmao...especially mine. So if anyone is anywhere like
      me...their mind would have wandered!

      yourself and get better. Ok...as Kate said they come in many sizes,
      strengths and colors. They are made to do different things too. Go
      into your local sex shop and ask for a demonstration. ..ok not in
      that way ladies get your heads out of the gutter. I find the best
      test for strength comes by placing it on my nose and seeing how fast
      it "vibrates" (yes before it has been tried the other way.
      > Experiment.. .learn how you like it, then when you and your partner
      get together...watch the stars appear!

      yahoo.com/ ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

      "Woman can not discover new oceans unless she has the courage to lose sight of land"

      "Woman can not discover new oceans unless she has the courage to lose sight of land"

    • alt-country_fan
      Message 3126 of 3126 , Aug 11 7:02 PM
        Hi Bev!!

        I can totally relate! My dept is short-staffed too! The other lady who does the same job as me...we do what 6 people used to do! And occasionally, I have to get the mail & newspapers in the morning for another lady when she takes a day off. Sounds like your job is like our IT dept at the library, except they do all the computers, too. My dept is the one where all the new items are shipped to, catalogued into the computer, processed with labels & stickers (what I do), and sent out to the branches. Every time someone quits or retires, they just eliminate their job.

        Yes, it definitely is a merry-go-round! Or a circus, depending on what else is going on!!

        Leigh Anne