Hello all you Beautiful women!!

  • bradfords67
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 2:26 AM
      Thank you so very much for your most warm welcome to this lovely group
      of women. How refreshing to find genuine people with no vile minded men
      around to harasse me in my quest!! A huge thank you to all the women
      who have invited me to be their friend already and I am so pleaseantly
      shocked at this as I just joined this group yesterday!!!
      You ARE ALL Beautiful
      Sheila xx
    • Jeane Godwin
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 6:49 AM
        Sheila,

        Happy to hear your enjoying The Group join in anytime. Jeane

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1 9:38 AM
          Sheila,

          Welcome, I joined this group just a few days ago and could
          immediately feel the support and love they give to one another.

          Jean

          --- In LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com, Jeane Godwin
          <earther2006@...> wrote:

          > Sheila,
          >
          > Happy to hear your enjoying The Group join in anytime. Jeane

        • debbie bentley
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1 1:08 PM
            Hello Shelia my name is debbie Been out to my parents
            only for 12 years and mom has been praying for me
            since then and I am 50 yrs young. I live in a small
            redneck town have both MSN Messenger
            gardenluver@... and Yahoo messenger
            boodebbieboo Almost forgot Welcome to the group