hello

  • Kelly Smith
    Message 1 of 232 , Jun 1, 2006
      hi ladies. New to the group and just wanted to say hello. I hope we
      can chat sometime.

      Kelly
    • Corielyn C
      Message 232 of 232 , May 27, 2013
        its been a long time since ive been on there the last time i was i was with a lady name gin . we finally part ways and now am with a younger lady that treats me well am so happy with her . ive got some really good news we are moving to idaho with me and my lady and son we are so happy to start a new life... my oldest kids are upset about it. and makes me sad. but i really have to think for my self. its only 3hrs away