Re: [LesbianCoffeeHouse] Birthday's

  • Jana
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 29, 2008
      Mine is always very close to Mothers Day and sometimes is on Mothers Day so I always get the "combination" gift!

      "J.H.B." <tennisprogirl@...> wrote: Other then me whoever has a birthday on a holiday? Mine is July 4th;
      Which I hate.
      Jessi

    • Heather Grinder
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 1, 2008
        I love mine, it is New Years Eve.

        Heather

        "J.H.B." <tennisprogirl@...> wrote:
        Other then me whoever has a birthday on a holiday? Mine is July 4th;
        Which I hate.
        Jessi

      • Paula
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 1, 2008
          I was born on Memorial day.

          Paula

          "J.H.B." <tennisprogirl@...> wrote:
          Other then me whoever has a birthday on a holiday? Mine is July 4th;
          Which I hate.
          Jessi

          "Woman can not discover new oceans unless she has the courage to lose sight of land"

        • Suzen
          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 2, 2008
            I was born on the US holiday of Columbus Day or the Canadian holiday
            of Thanksgiving. In my blog I have friends in Canada and I would
            prefer to be born on Thanksgiving. I think the sentiment is better. My
            son took the concept of National Coming Out day to be a literal thing,
            so he "came out" of me LOL Suzen
          • debbie bentley
            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 4, 2008
              My birthday is June 19th Gemini sometimes falls on fathers day