Hello

  • doublediva25
    Message 1 of 256 , Jun 12, 2006
      Wow I remember joining this group but I totally forgot to say hi to
      everyone. Hope everyone had a GREAT weekend and I hope your week is
      shaping up to be a good one.

      Chrissy

      FYI to all the studs......I'm single again!! *wink wink*
    • deannabradford@ymail.com
      Message 256 of 256 , Feb 8, 2009
        Hi to all the newbies. I have been out of town visiting my sister and
        have missed all the new post but I'm caught up now. Hope everyone is
        doing better. Sorry to here about the loss of toes my mom is a
        diabetic and I am scared of what is to come with her health. Thank
        you very much for sharing. Love all the jokes and surveys keep them
        coming.
        Love Dea