Re: [LesbianCoffeeHouse] Hey y'all

  • Lazy Bones
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 30, 2006
      thank you...pleased to make your acquaintance..

      scorpio3531@... wrote: Hey there. welcome to the group...

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 30, 2006
        Thanks, and pleased to meet you, dawnbell. I'm writing to you from beautiful, sunny Malaysia!

        write2dawnbell@... wrote:
        welcome. Where are you located? Im in Florida. USA.

        Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery...live for today!

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 30, 2006
          Hi fernwood. We don't have Nascar here but i have been to a few Formula 1 races...and you're right, nothing beats being at the tracks...

          I guess winter ain't so bad for the folks in Florida, huh? Hope you had a happy thanksgiving and looking forward to your year end holidays...

          bobbysgirl398 <bobbysgirl398@...> wrote:
          --- In LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com, "lazy_bones_05"
          <lazy_bones_05@...> wrote:

          > Hi-ya! I'm fairly new here - just joined 'bout 15 minutes ago. Am in
          > my 30s and to most of you, I live on the other side of the
          > planet...yep, at the moment, the warmer side of the planet...just
          > looking for friends to chat about anything at all, though politics
          and
          > religion are two issues i try to steer clear of...
          >
          > My interest - sports (to play and to watch), fun in the sun (the
          > beach, mostly), the idiot box (I'm a couch potato), and 80s tunes...
          >
          > If anyone wants to chat, you know where to find me...over & out

          hello!I'm fernwood.I like sports,but,my favorite is nascar.There is
          nothing like being there and te sounds around the track.I live in
          Florida.Take care and happy holidays.

          LazyBones

        • Carol Calvery
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 11, 2008
            I spent today at Hospital with Al.  They have him on massive doses of antibiotics and pain meds so he's in LaLa land.

            Unfortunetly, the hospital is 80 miles from my house so I will only get to be with him on the week-ends but he's got the laptop and cell phone to connect with

            He's scheduled for surgery on November 21st so they'll probably keep him in hospital until then

            I have had little sleep so let me just say, thanks for everyones prayers and wishes

            Hugs, Carol