re: Newbie :>>

  • twinsoulzz
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2006
      Morning Everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself b/c I just joined the group. My name is Stephanie and I am from Long Island New York. I am 36 years old and currently in a relationship, I am also an identical twin :>>
      I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and participating in some great new and old topics and conversations.
      Hope everyone is safe & well!!
      Stephanie

    • Stom Bird
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
        Hello stephanie, how are you?

        twinsoulzz <twinsoulzz@...> wrote: Morning Everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself b/c I just joined the group. My name is Stephanie and I am from Long Island New York. I am 36 years old and currently in a relationship, I am also an identical twin :>>