57193RE: [LesbianCoffeeHouse] Re: Craigs List

  • nicolep1501
    Oct 23, 2013
      Hello tana,
      Im sorry I havent got back to u but I have been very busy with work, they have me working 7 days a week. I know I asked u for a pic so Im sending my pic. I hope everything is going well for u since the last time we spoke. U can email me when u get time I know ur a busy woman with ur business, looking for work n trying to get ur truck fixed. I hope to hear from u soon.

      Tracy!!

      Sent from my Samsung G7alaxy™ S II 4GPrairie Primitives Folk Art wrote:Hi Tracy,

      You and I have already corresponded off-list, although I haven't heard from you since I said that if you want my pic, you'll need to send one first.

      Tana
      http://PrairiePrimitives.etsy.com