57191RE: [LesbianCoffeeHouse] Craigs List

  • nicolep1501
    Oct 9, 2013
      Good morning Tana
      My name is Tracy and Im looking for that spark that ur looking for too. Im tired of these women that just want to be friends or just looking for sex. Im looking for a woman to become my best friend, my lover and my life partner. I am 46yrs old with an 11yr old living at home. I have a full time job and I own my home. It will be my honor to meet you or at least talk with you. I hope to hear from you.

      Sincerly,
      Tracy!!

      Sent from my Samsung Galaxy™ S II 4G

      Prairie Primitives Folk Art <prairieprimitivesfolkart@...> wrote:

      About a month ago, I posted in the W4W section on CL. I don't know about this section on other CL sites, but in my area it's mostly a bi-chick hook-up spot (ick!). I'm lez and have been for at least 35 years. :-)

      I've posted on CL in the past, with mixed results. Sometimes I end up with a friend (w/o "benefits"!) for awhile, but I've never found a woman there I wanted to get involved with.

      This time I received 4 replies. One sent a pic (cute!) but she made it clear that she was looking for s-e-x. Scratched her off the list! I've met 2 other women who replied, but neither of them interest me  as anything more than friends. There needs to be a spark or something ... and that just wasn't there for me.

      I'm in my mid-50s and would very much like to meet a woman with whom I feel that "spark." Guess I just don't know where to look anymore.

      Tana

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic