57186Re: Craigs List

  • Prairie Primitives Folk Art
    Oct 20, 2013
      I've heard of SHOE over the years, but don't know if I ever checked it out until now. I only spent about 10 minutes on the site, but it appears to be based in Europe (possibly Germany). As such, I'm willing to bet that most of the women who use that site live in that part of the world too. I'm also willing to bet that while it's "free to register," it would likely cost something to reply to ads and I wasn't able to find that information, so I think that I shall pass for now.

      It looks like both of the women I met from CL have disappeared. That doesn't bother me because it didn't look terribly promising with either one. I want to feel something the first or second time I see someone. I don't want to have to "try" to feel something. That feeling doesn't need to be "love at first sight" but at least something that makes me WANT to spend time with them a 3rd or 4th or 5th time, ya know?

      Well, I gotta get busy working on my Etsy shop. I have things that need to get listed and I have some wholesale orders (not related to Etsy). Today is going to be a busy one!

      Tana
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic