      From: Sapphyre <exquisitesapphyre@...>
      To: "LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com" <LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 1:32 PM
      Subject: Re: [LesbianCoffeeHouse] Craigs List

      I know what you mean.  I'm 52 and just . . . lost.

      Sometimes you just have to throw yourself on the blade and be done with it -Sapphyre

      Livingston, Texas

      On Wednesday, October 9, 2013 6:38 AM, Prairie Primitives Folk Art <prairieprimitivesfolkart@...> wrote:

      About a month ago, I posted in the W4W section on CL. I don't know about this section on other CL sites, but in my area it's mostly a bi-chick hook-up spot (ick!). I'm lez and have been for at least 35 years. :-)
      I've posted on CL in the past, with mixed results. Sometimes I end up with a friend (w/o "benefits"!) for awhile, but I've never found a woman there I wanted to get involved with.
      This time I received 4 replies. One sent a pic (cute!) but she made it clear that she was looking for s-e-x. Scratched her off the list! I've met 2 other women who replied, but neither of them interest me  as anything more than friends. There needs to be a spark or something ... and that just wasn't there for me.
      I'm in my mid-50s and would very much like to meet a woman with whom I feel that "spark." Guess I just don't know where to look anymore.
      Tana

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic