57174Re: [LesbianCoffeeHouse] new Member.

  • Sapphyre
    Aug 14, 2013
      I'm still getting mail though I just now got a new computer, my old one's been dead for a month :(.  How is everyone?  How great is it that gay marriage acceptance is spreading?  I'm not sure how I feel about marriage per se, but I know as far as legal issues between couples it would clarify, legalize and solidify some aspects of a couple's life.  :)

      Sometimes you just have to throw yourself on the blade and be done with it -Sapphyre

      Livingston, Texas