57158Re: The job hunt continues ...

  • Prairie Primitives Folk Art
    May 30, 2013
      Hmmm ... my last post was sent Sunday morning but it shows in the group
      with Wednesday's date?

      Had another interview yesterday. This is one job i really don't want! Why a
      "facilities" type job is being called "Office Technician (Typing)" is
      anyone's guess. Based on what they told me at the interview, there is very
      little typing involved. Sigh.

      This morning I need to return a call to set up an interview for another job
      next week. Hopefully it will be more promising!

      Tana
      http://PrairiePrimitives.etsy.com