      From: Debbie Poston <debbie.poston@...>
      To: LesbianCoffeeHouse@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2013 3:50 PM
      Subject: Re: [LesbianCoffeeHouse] Re: Thanks for the Welcome!

      Not for everybody. But some will do it.This seems like Amway or Avon. But
      it takes time to make money. Had an Uncle who got into Amway over forty
      years ago. When he retire, he was making about $150000.00 an year off of
      the ones below him. No one really knows what he made. I just think it was
      that. My cousin told me that was about right.
      Don't know about this one.

      debbie