Poll results for Leitburfics

  • Leitburfics@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 8, 2007
      The following Leitburfics poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: The 1st Match of the Kisei Title is usually held in a foreign Western city. In 2004, when the next Kisei Finals would be held in the story, it took place in Seattle, USA. Should I have it held there or make up my own location?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Seattle, Washington, USA, 16 votes, 44.44%
      - Alternate Location inside Japan, 3 votes, 8.33%
      - Alternate Location outside Japan, 17 votes, 47.22%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Leitburfics

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • Leitburfics@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 7 , May 25, 2007
        The following Leitburfics poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: Who will win the Kisei Title?

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Kurata, 6 votes, 27.27%
        - Ogata, 7 votes, 31.82%
        - Ishibashi Retains, 9 votes, 40.91%

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 9, 2007
          The following Leitburfics poll is now closed. Here are the
          final results:

          POLL QUESTION: Which player would you most want to see Hikaru defeat?

          CHOICES AND RESULTS
          - Akira, 9 votes, 31.03%
          - Ko Yeong Ha, 10 votes, 34.48%
          - Kurata, 3 votes, 10.34%
          - Koyo Toya, 6 votes, 20.69%
          - Morishita, 1 votes, 3.45%
          - Other, 0 votes, 0.00%

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 25, 2007
            The following Leitburfics poll is now closed. Here are the
            final results:

            POLL QUESTION: I recently received an email requesting that I create a chat room channel for my story on IRC or something like it. Before I even consider it though, would anyone actually be interested in such a thing? I can't guarantee how often I'd be there to chat personally if that was the hope behind it. So what do you guys think?

            CHOICES AND RESULTS
            - Yes, Sounds Fun, 5 votes, 33.33%
            - No, Not Interested, 10 votes, 66.67%

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 25, 2007
              The following Leitburfics poll is now closed. Here are the
              final results:

              POLL QUESTION: Who will join Akira and Hikaru as the 3rd member of the Hokuto Cup?

              CHOICES AND RESULTS
              - Yashiro, 12 votes, 41.38%
              - Waya, 11 votes, 37.93%
              - Ochi, 1 votes, 3.45%