New poll for Leitburfics

  • Leitburfics@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 5, 2007
      Leitburfics group:

      The 1st Match of the Kisei Title is usually held in a foreign Western city. In 2004, when the next Kisei Finals would be held in the story, it took place in Seattle, USA. Should I have it held there or make up my own location?

      o Seattle, Washington, USA
      o Alternate Location inside Japan
      o Alternate Location outside Japan

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Leitburfics@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 21, 2007
        Leitburfics group:

        Who will win the Kisei Title?

        o Kurata
        o Ogata
        o Ishibashi Retains

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • Leitburfics@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 22 , May 10, 2007
          Leitburfics group:

          Which player would you most want to see Hikaru defeat?

          o Akira
          o Ko Yeong Ha
          o Kurata
          o Koyo Toya
          o Morishita
          o Other

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • Leitburfics@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 22 , Jul 4, 2007
            Leitburfics group:

            What did you think of the deleted scene in Chapter 50?

            o It should have been left in
            o It was the right call to take it out
            o I don't know

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • Leitburfics@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 22 , Jul 9, 2007
              Leitburfics group:

              Who will join Akira and Hikaru as the 3rd member of the Hokuto Cup?

              o Yashiro
              o Waya
              o Ochi
              o Nase
              o Komiya
              o Sato
              o Seikawa
              o Yamada
              o Akiyama

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • Leitburfics@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 22 , Sep 27, 2007
                Leitburfics group:

                Given the rising status of the Hokuto Cup, should Kurata return as the manager of Team Japan, or should someone else take his place?

                o Kurata must return period
                o Kurata should return only if he wins the Kisei Title
                o Another older player should be Team Manager
                o Another young star should be Team Manager

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • Leitburfics@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 22 , Oct 5, 2007
                  Leitburfics group:

                  I recently received an email requesting that I create a chat room channel for my story on IRC or something like it. Before I even consider it though, would anyone actually be interested in such a thing? I can't guarantee how often I'd be there to chat personally if that was the hope behind it. So what do you guys think?

                  o Yes, Sounds Fun
                  o No, Not Interested

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!