20 months & counting...

  • yunlinc008
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2013
      I am seriously suffering severe withdrawal symptoms due to not being able to read any more of Leitbur's new stories or chapters... :'(
      Re-reading & re-reading the posted stories, over & over again, does help alleviates the symptoms... But only a little bit...
      I seriously need moreeeeeeeeee...

      Anyone wanna start discussion threads regarding which are your fav stories, your fav moments in those stories & why? :D
    • fridatari_rahmayati
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2013
        to be honest... i feel the same too.
        i always try to be a respectful reader towards all my favorite authors...even though it's frustrating.
        but, still...

        i keep believing that he will update.. sooner or later. it is like waiting for sai, isn't it?
        hehe.

        i do have a thought to start discussion thread about fav stories, moments etc. but, sorry to say...maybe not now. :{

        soon though~~

        btw, hello everyone! it is nice to know you all!!

        ---In leitburfics@yahoogroups.com, <yunlinc@...> wrote:

        I am seriously suffering severe withdrawal symptoms due to not being able to read any more of Leitbur's new stories or chapters... :'(
        Re-reading & re-reading the posted stories, over & over again, does help alleviates the symptoms... But only a little bit...
        I seriously need moreeeeeeeeee...

        Anyone wanna start discussion threads regarding which are your fav stories, your fav moments in those stories & why? :D
      • KinnyChan
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 25 8:06 PM
          Don't know why I decided to visit the group today.
          Wow, it's been a while. Still the best. Still waiting. Still rereading.
        • Kelvin Mei
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 25 8:11 PM
            i miss this so much :(