New poll for Leitburfics

  • Leitburfics@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 2, 2006
      Leitburfics group:

      Which character would you most like to see Hikaru face in a lower preliminary match? (IE. Judan 1st Preliminary) Note that Nase and the other passers do not get to play until after they become pros in April.

      o Waya
      o Isumi
      o Ochi
      o Honda
      o Kadowaki
      o Saeki
      o Yashiro

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Leitburfics@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 22 , Dec 2, 2006
        Leitburfics group:

        Which character would you most like to see get his own chapter (like the one from Chapter 27)?

        o Waya
        o Isumi
        o Ochi
        o Yashiro
        o Sato
        o Kurata
        o Koyo Toya
        o Akari
        o Komiya
        o Fuku

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • Leitburfics@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 22 , Dec 14, 2006
          Leitburfics group:

          Due to the dead heat in the Poll for who Nase should play in her Shinshodan match between Kuwabara and Ogata, I have decided to create this second poll to narrow the options in the hope of gaining a clear winner. Hatanaka will be the third top pro to play in the Shinshodan series, so I put him on too.

          o Ogata
          o Kuwabara
          o Hatanaka

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • Leitburfics@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 22 , Dec 25, 2006
            Leitburfics group:

            Which current titleholder do you think should/will lose their title? (Kisei not counted due to current arc)

            o Hatanaka Meijin
            o Kuwabara Honinbo
            o Ogata Judan
            o Nogi Tengen
            o Zama Oza
            o Ogata Gosei

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • Leitburfics@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 22 , Jan 28, 2007
              Leitburfics group:

              In which format do you prefer the chapters to be in?

              o Word Document
              o HTM
              o Both are Fine
              o I Wish they were in another format all together

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • Leitburfics@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 22 , Feb 5, 2007
                Leitburfics group:

                The 1st Match of the Kisei Title is usually held in a foreign Western city. In 2004, when the next Kisei Finals would be held in the story, it took place in Seattle, USA. Should I have it held there or make up my own location?

                o Seattle, Washington, USA
                o Alternate Location inside Japan
                o Alternate Location outside Japan

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • Leitburfics@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 22 , Apr 21, 2007
                  Leitburfics group:

                  Who will win the Kisei Title?

                  o Kurata
                  o Ogata
                  o Ishibashi Retains

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                • Leitburfics@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 22 , May 10 11:46 PM
                    Leitburfics group:

                    Which player would you most want to see Hikaru defeat?

                    o Akira
                    o Ko Yeong Ha
                    o Kurata
                    o Koyo Toya
                    o Morishita
                    o Other

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!
                  • Leitburfics@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 22 , Jul 4, 2007
                      Leitburfics group:

                      What did you think of the deleted scene in Chapter 50?

                      o It should have been left in
                      o It was the right call to take it out
                      o I don't know

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!
                    • Leitburfics@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 22 , Jul 9, 2007
                        Leitburfics group:

                        Who will join Akira and Hikaru as the 3rd member of the Hokuto Cup?

                        o Yashiro
                        o Waya
                        o Ochi
                        o Nase
                        o Komiya
                        o Sato
                        o Seikawa
                        o Yamada
                        o Akiyama

                        web site listed above.

                        Thanks!
                      • Leitburfics@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 22 , Sep 27, 2007
                          Leitburfics group:

                          Given the rising status of the Hokuto Cup, should Kurata return as the manager of Team Japan, or should someone else take his place?

                          o Kurata must return period
                          o Kurata should return only if he wins the Kisei Title
                          o Another older player should be Team Manager
                          o Another young star should be Team Manager

                          web site listed above.

                          Thanks!
                        • Leitburfics@yahoogroups.com
                          Message 12 of 22 , Oct 5, 2007
                            Leitburfics group:

                            I recently received an email requesting that I create a chat room channel for my story on IRC or something like it. Before I even consider it though, would anyone actually be interested in such a thing? I can't guarantee how often I'd be there to chat personally if that was the hope behind it. So what do you guys think?

                            o Yes, Sounds Fun
                            o No, Not Interested

                            web site listed above.

                            Thanks!