Re: please update soon!

  • bleitbur2
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2009
      Hello Esra,

      You are correct, it is summer break and I have no school (by choice, there are summer courses at college) but school is not the problem. I am currently working forty hours a week on a night shift, meaning that most of the time off in the daytime is spent sleeping. We're also quite understaffed so I come home very tired as well. I do try to find time to write, but it is quite difficult, and the place I'm still living does not have a very writer friendly feel to it.

      The rest of my free time seems to be spent arguing with my ex over issues ranging from our own relationship to our son. An example, I've spent the last three weeks trying to convince my ex to let my son attend his cousin's birthday party even though it's not during the scheduled parenting time location or time, a real headache for me.

      That said, I am on Page 8 of the next chapter and so perhaps I'll be able to find some time during my next day off work. I do want to get this chapter done and out to you as we're just starting to get into the meat of this story arc and there is quite a lot to have happen yet. Hopefully when I get my raise next month I'll be able to afford my own place again and be back in a more writer friendly environment. Thank you for your time.

      Cheers,
      Leitbur