The Neverending Road

  • zalizabeth
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 5, 2009
      Hey Leitburfics,

      Love your story, hope to get an update soon. All I'm doing now is re-reading "The Neverending Road" over again 'cause there's not that many good stories out there that I'd re-read to pass the time with.

      Avid reader,
      Zalizabeth
    • kazia0002
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5, 2009
        I totally agree with you, I also hope that Leitbur will update his story soon - I mean, the break was more than long enough! And I want to read about Hikaru and Ko-Yongha "fated" meeting....
      • zalizabeth
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 5, 2009
          --- In Leitburfics@yahoogroups.com, "kazia0002" <kazia0002@...> wrote:

          > I totally agree with you, I also hope that Leitbur will update his story soon - I mean, the break was more than long enough! And I want to read about Hikaru and Ko-Yongha "fated" meeting....

          Yeah! This is one of the best HNG story that I've read, and the best part about this story is that it's true to the HNG manga story. Not a lot of people can do that, write a story line that could have happened after the manga.
        • bleitbur2
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 5, 2009
            --- In Leitburfics@yahoogroups.com, "zalizabeth" <zalizabeth@...> wrote:

            > --- In Leitburfics@yahoogroups.com, "kazia0002" <kazia0002@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I totally agree with you, I also hope that Leitbur will update his story soon - I mean, the break was more than long enough! And I want to read about Hikaru and Ko-Yongha "fated" meeting....
            > >
            > Yeah! This is one of the best HNG story that I've read, and the best part about this story is that it's true to the HNG manga story. Not a lot of people can do that, write a story line that could have happened after the manga.

            I appreciate that, and believe me I am trying to get the next chapter out. Those of you who frequent my room on KGS know that I'm about 6 pages into the next chapter, unfortunately I've been hit by term papers, midterms, and other writing projects in college over the last month and a half, and have been dealing with issues involving my son as well, so it's been quite hard to find time, or the inspiration to write. It has given me some time to refine some ideas I've had about the next chapter, but I do regret not being able to get it out yet. Hopefully in the next week I'll be able to find some time in the next week or so to finish it.

            Cheers,
            Leitbur
          • kazia0002
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 21, 2009
              Just to remind you, we are still waiting... impatiently, I must admit... But you promised next chapter almost 2 weeks ago!!!!

              Not that I don't understand if you really don't have time... currently I'm also a bit short of free time... Why day doesn't contail 32 hours?