Never-Ending Road Chapter 66 Released!

  • bleitbur2
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2008
      Hello Everyone,

      Yes, despite the wait Chapter 66 of The Never-Ending Road has been
      placed in the Files section for your viewing pleasure. As always,
      feel free to send any questions or comments you might have to me
      either directly via email, or on the message board here. Thank you
      and enjoy.

      Cheers,
      Leitbur
    • Kris
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2008
        This was a great chapter!  I'm a bit confused about the end though.  Wasn't Hikaru seeded for the Hokuto Cup?

        “Thank you for the game.” He’d done it, despite everything that had happened just now, he’d found a way to get it done, he’d won the game, he was the last Japanese participant in the Hokuto Cup, and one step closer to him. Ko Yeong Ha, I’m coming for you.

        Aren't they playing for the last spot in the Toyota Cup?

        Resignation ought to be coming any time now, unless Yoshikawa wished to try any more tricks to make life. He wouldn’t be surprised if he did, his play told Hikaru how badly he wanted to win this match and move on to the Toyota Cup.

         Anyway, I enjoyed the chapter a lot!  There was lots of energy and many nail biting moments!

        Kris

        Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind.
        Speech, 14 Feb 1923, Rudyard Kipling

        http://mail.yahoo.com