Hello and Welcome

  • bleitbur2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2006
      Hello everyone, and welcome to my fan fiction web group. I have given
      it a few days for people to join up, and now it's time I welcome
      everyone. Quite often, whether it be by minutes, hours or days, I
      will have the new chapters here before I post them anywhere else. I
      will also send out an email informing you of this.

      I also intend to take advantage of this group in order to hear
      thoughts on the story and hopefully improve the quality of the story,
      make sure things are all understood, and get your feedback on things I
      am considering doing. While all of you are welcome to use the poll
      option on the site, I will also use it to poll your opinions on things
      that quite frankly can go many ways and are not overbearing, or on
      features I include in the Author's Notes.

      On this subject, I am just going to ask all of you if you would prefer
      that I not include the Author's Notes (the Terms section would remain)
      in the chapters I have on this site. I could also just leave the full
      notes for the most recent chapter and remove the rest. The reason I
      ask is because I know the Notes can get kind of bulky, and if there is
      a real question on something, I can answer it here as well without
      putting it into the notes as I have to do to answer it on FF.net.

      So let me know, the next chapter will be out shortly.

      Cheers,
      Leitbur