Never-Ending Road Chapter 60 Released!

  • bleitbur2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 1:30 PM
      Hello everyone,

      Yes, that's right Chapter 60 of The Never-Ending Road has been placed
      in the Files section for your reading pleasure. As always, send any
      questions or comments you might have for me to me directly via email,
      or post them on the message board. Thank you and to the Americans
      amongst my readers, Happy Independence Day. Thank you for your time.

      Cheers,
      Leitbur