Never-Ending Road Chapter 50 Released!

  • bleitbur2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2007
      Hello everyone,

      Yes it's been a little time, but I have now placed Chapter 50 of The
      Never-Ending Road in the Files section for your viewing pleasure.
      Also placed in the Files section is an alternate chapter 50 with a now
      deleted scene shown, and Leitbur's Best Man Speech. As always feel
      free to send me any questions or comments you may have, either by
      email or on the message board. Thank you, and enjoy.

      Cheers,
      Leitbur