I'm back...

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 6:38 PM
      No I'm not dead. I just went to Paris last week and have spent the last two days catching up on real life. Currently I'm working on the rough out of my game boards. My next goal is to find detailed maps of the battlefield I can use to add a lot of smaller detail to really make the game board come alive.

      Oh yes, and paint some troops. Russians to start I think as I've never painted them before.