Pro Form 395 PI treadmill - $200 18071

  • smdgtkn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21 7:41 AM
      Pro Form 395 PI treadmill - $200

      I have a pro form 395 pi electric treadmill for sale its a space saver so it folds up. Excellent condition asking 200 please send me an email with interested i can send pictures to a sell phone or email address thanks 18071 484-505-6706

      www.Energybydank.igniteinc.biz
      I can help save you money on your electric and help you make money helping others save as well.
      www.Greenorganicsinternational.com/shannon
      Help feed less fortunate families and get fit while doing it.
      www.myic.com/dankscontracting
      Looking to remodel your home or just need a few things done ?
      We also provide free scrap removal and clean outs
      484-809-5937