rock climbing

  • raystacy777
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2005
      Anyone want to go bouldering or rope climbing I have all the
      equipment. I quit my job and have nothing to do all day. Let go
      people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • raymond stacy
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2005
        Me again, I live 20 minutes north of philadelphia,  any daytime climber out there???

        raystacy777 <raystacy777@...> wrote:
        Anyone want to go bouldering or rope climbing I have all the
        equipment.  I quit my job and have nothing to do all day. Let go

      • abhijit
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 10, 2005
          are you serious? I would love to on a saturday, but i
          am new to this country. where do you go for
          bouldering?
          -abhi

          http://mail.yahoo.com