Offer- Free removal of unwanted appliances, mowers, cars, anything metal - 18102

  • smdgtkn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2011
      Free pick up of any unwanted appliances, mowers,Batteries,Cars,scrap metal,Oil tanks, tractors, furnaces, Etc. If you have items that you would like gone let me know. Quick pick up. Thank you for your time and consideration. 484-809-5937 Jim
      There's no job to big ! Please call me with any questions that you may have
      Will take anything metal !

      Have tools for any job and trailer !

      Snow removal in carbon county
      General contract work Affordable prices ! and clean outs .
      Thank you to all who have called already, Greatly appreciated .

      Not sure if im able to post this here if not i apologize !