92Service Offered, Contracting , Cleanouts,Scrap removal

  • smdgtkn
    Aug 9, 2012
      Dank's General Contracting We specializing in all phases of carpentry Additions, Bathrooms, Kitchens,Decks,Roofing,Total renovations, new construction , Commercial, Industrial and Residential projects as well. We do it all!
      Description
      Dank's General Contracting can assist you in realizing your project's potential in ways few others can.
      Unlike larger companies, we have minimal overhead and enjoy passing those savings on to our valued customers and the best part...... We take pride in our work and it is 100% guaranteed !
      Our goal is to complete the job on schedule, within your budget, and exceed your expectations.

      Call to set up a free estimate
      484-809-5937
      www.Myic.com/DanksContracting
      www.Facebook.com/DanksGeneralContracting

      We also provide Clean outs and Scrap removal