86Through the wall air conditioner - $350 18071

  • smdgtkn
    Mar 21, 2012
      Through the wall air conditioner - $350 or best offer

      Looking to sell a through the wall air conditioner, still in the box never opened or used Kenmore 11,700 btu cooling capacity, 24" small chassis size, electronic controls with remote , 3 fan,3cooling speeds , ez out filter, ajustable multi directional air vents quiet operation and efficient cooling, universal trim kit and inst- kit as well as a brand new sleeve for it. asking 350 or best offer everything is brand new never opened 110 v can send pictures to email or phone.484-505-6706

      Get paid, get fit, and help feed less fortunate familys
      www.Greenorganicsinternational.com/shannon
      Electric/gas bills way to high ? I can help you save money on your bill and show you how to make money by helping others do the same.
      www.Energybydank.igniteinc.biz
      Looking to remodel your home or just need a few things done?
      www.myic.com/dankscontracting
      we also remove scrap metal, appliances,cars,etc and do clean outs
      484-809-5937