Re: The Deeply Discounted Grocery Program Worked!!!

  • helenyates23
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2009
      Re: The Deeply Discounted Grocery Program Worked!!!

      I want to share this amazing tip that I just received about the programs at
      http://savingmorethanbefore.com I went to the supermarket with my neighbor
      two weeks ago and she left with an overflowing cart of groceries and non food
      items and to my shock only had to pay $ 23.36. She told me how she joined the
      program at the website above. As soon as I got home I joined the program as
      well. Last night I went shopping for Thanksgiving. We are having 12 people
      over as we do every year. My grocery bill for this holiday has always been
      in the neighborhood of $ 250.00. Thanks to this wonderful program this years
      bill was only $ 31.19! I am so excited I want to share this wonderful program
      with everyone I can! I have to say that their wholesale mall is equally great. I
      have never seen so many name brand products at such ridiculously low prices. I
      just finished my Christmas shopping and I can't help but smile thinking how
      little I spent!