The Aug. Issue of Lryics Inc. is in the streets!

  • navjoallen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2004
      To All:

      Don't forget to get your FREE copy of Lyrics Inc. Magazine this
      month as we make our rounds in the world of independant modeling and
      music. This month we have:

      -A one-on-one interview with Zobe Enterprises and Entertainment
      -Interview with Maryland Rapper Carinal Sin
      -Info on KRS-One

      And much more!

      Check us out at
      http://www.lyricsinc.0catch.com and order your FREE COPY!

      Advertising is 10$ a month ANY SIZE AD! Why are u still paying
      hundreds of dollars everywhere else when you can come to a
      publication that is out to support the cause!