from Lyrics, Inc. Magazine Apr. 21

  • navjoallen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2004
      Wassup to all,

      By the looks of things, ain't a lot going on in this group so here
      goes nothing....;)

      I run an internet magazine that will be going to print this summer
      called Lyrics, Inc. We're an urban publication that does stories on
      independant groups, models, writers.. Right now I'm getting ready
      for my May issue and we're looking to branch out into the LeHigh
      Valley area (I just moved here..the new guy in town) and would love
      to get some local bands, aspiring models and writers into the mag.

      you can find my site at http://www.allenentertainment.0catch.com

      We're not much, but hey, we've only been up for a year and we're
      still building our look, so please be merciful before you critique.

      Advertising-We are selling ad space on the site for $10 a month,
      which will get your banner on the front page. Anything else might
      cost more.

      Future plans- I plan to put on the site a new page called "The 'A'
      list" which will hopefully get some of the amtaeur models in the area
      on board w/ their pics and info to help them out.

      I come in contact with a lot of indpendant labels, artists, and
      hookups so if there is anything I can do for anyone, give me a call
      at 610-435-1634 and we can talk. Just ask for Ricky.

      Take care.

      R.Allen, editor, CEO
      Lyrics, Inc. Magazine
      http://www.allenentertainment.0catch.com