FREE Lesbian Social this Saturday!

  • Woody
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      REMINDER:  This event is THIS Saturday!

      Ladies,
      Please accept my free invitation to a private party (benefit for Breast Cancer research) at The Woods Campground in Lehighton, PA.  We're located at the southern tip of the Pocono Mountains just over an hour north of Philadelphia.  This is an excellent way to see what it's like at a gay campground.  You'll see it's not as primitive as you may think!

      Enjoy wine & cheese, soft music and genuine sisterhood.  This special event comes with a free night pass for all ladies (registration upon arrival is necessary).  There is no limit on the number of female friends you can bring along!  Our night pass is valid from 6PM to 2AM with full access to all our facilities.   It's country western weekend so you can even learn a few fun dances courtesy of CJ the DJ!  We'll hold some raffles and play a few classic Woods Campground games to keep you entertained!
      Also featured will be author Liz Bradury who will be featuring her new lesbian romance/mystery titled "Angel Food and Devil Dogs."

      For more information or directions to our facilities, please visit our website www.thewoodscampground.com

      This event is rain or shine and will be held under our patio tent.  I hope to see you and your friends at this gathering!
      Woody