Terror Film Festival - submit your films and screenplays today!

  • terror_film_festival
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      TFF is an international film festival that nurtures new genre
      filmmakers and screenwriters who are the next Hitchcock, Romero, Rob
      Zombie, M. Night Shyamalan, Steven Spielberg, Edgar Allan Poe, Orson
      Welles, Mary Shelley, Hammer Films, Bram Stoker, etc. Our festival
      has been labeled as one of the most theatrical events in the
      industry with "incredible showmanship". We offer over $10K in cash
      and prizes, online VOD interviews of our filmmakers, all kinds of
      additional promotion on our website (check out THE CAVERNS), and our
      coveted Claw Awards.

      AND, every filmmaker and screenwriter who attends our festival is
      interviewed and broadcast on our website. PLUS, every filmmaker and
      screenwriter who submits a project to TFF gets their project poster,
      synopsis and director photo featured on our website JUST FOR
      SUBMITTING a project! TFF pioneered the concept in 2006, and we're
      proud to continue to offer it to our creative artists. And it's all
      presented by Princess Horror herself. Join us by submitting your
      film and screenplay today, and tell your friends about us!!

      Make GREAT Films!!

      Claw
      www.TerrorFilmFestival.com