MADONNA NIGHT @ STRANGELOVE THIS TUESDAY

  • Androide Entertainment
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008
      Posted By:
      STRANGE LOVE

      Hosted By::
      Androide Entertainment
      e-mail
      When:
      Tuesday Mar 04, 2008
      at 10:00 PM
      Where::
      Stonewall bar and moose lounge
      28 N.10th st
      allentown, PA 18101
      United States
      View Map

      MADONNA NIGHT @ **Strangelove** Allentown’s only 80’s/Newwave Gay night @ Stonewall bar now Teri Courtney
      STRANGELOVE
      Allentown’s Only 80’s/Newwave Gay Night and some 90’s pop as well...
      w/ NYC’s 1 Party DJ- STEVE SIDEWALK spinning all your favorite 80’s/Newave/90’s Hits
      Hosted by the amazing Teri Courtney and our new GO-GO Dancers take it off
      Madonna Night!!! TUESDAY March 4th with a madonna look-a-like contest, Madonna Impersonator, show your skills with our vogue runway contest.
      This Tuesday and every other Tueday @ the STONEWALL BAR and MOOSE LOUNGE
      18 to Party 21 to Drink ID A MUST
      5$ w/Flyer 8$ w/o or Print out this e-vite
      Doors open @ 10pm

      nectar
      Androide Entertainment
      Mission: Re-Program Androides