Terror Film Festival in Philly!!

  • terror_film_festival
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2007
      Here's the latest on...

      Terror Film Festival
      Horror, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Thriller, Drama, & Screenplay
      October 16-21, 2007
      Philadelphia, PA
      www.TerrorFilmFestival.net

      Princess Horror & Claw to host "Midnight Terror Theater":
      PHILADELPHIA, PA - Exciting news! Terror Film Festival will be
      hosting FirstGlance Film Festival's "Midnight Terror Theater" on
      October 5, 2007 in Philadelphia! Festival Director "Claw" and the
      sexy "Princess Horror" will be hosting the event for their sister
      festival, and the night will be full of spooky films and wonderous
      visions! So come on out and join us for this Special Sneak Peek" of
      TFF 2007. And remember, these are veeeeery scary movies, so bring an
      extra pair of shorts! Get all the info at www.TerrorFilmFestival.net

      Tickets are on sale now, starting at ONLY $8:
      Tickets for TFF are now on sale and available in three delicious ways
      this year. By telephone from UpStages (215) 569-9700, online at TFF-
      MART, and at the event door! Check out our special discounts for
      students! Come out and meet the directors, producers, writers, and
      MORE! Get all the info at www.TerrorFilmFestival.net

      Bobby Logan's "1-Day $99 Film School" at TFF:
      Ever wanted to be a REAL filmmaker? Well, now's your chance! On
      Saturday, October 20, 2007, Terror Film Festival will be hosting a
      one day film school with famed Hollywood Director, Bobby Logan! This
      is an exclusive event, and at only $99, it's gonna sell out fast. So
      get your tickets early. Bobby is a friend of the festival and he's
      agreed to let you pick his brain to get your filmmaking career on the
      fast track! He's been on the Hollywood scene for decades, made four
      studio films, works with A-List stars, and is in development with the
      legendary Robert Evans on the big screen version of F TROOP. This is
      a VERY eciting and exclusive event. You MUST have a ticket to get
      in. Just go to our website to sign up>>> www.TerrorFilmFestival.net

      About The Festival:
      Terror Film Festival is a bad-azz international independent film
      festival for lovers of horror, fantasy, sci-fi, thriller and drama,
      and we put our filmmakers, screenwriters, and fans FIRST! Our award-
      winning website provides tons of exposure for our creative artists
      and we run every October in Philadelphia PA at the very cool Ethical
      Society Building, right across from beautiful Rittenhouse Square.

      Terror Film Festival has the best new genre films from around the
      world from the next wave of up and coming filmmakers. We've got
      Horror that'll kill ya, Sci-fi that'll thrill ya, Fantasy that'll
      fill ya, Thriller that'll chill ya, and Drama that'll traumatize
      you! The latest and greatest from around the world!

      Now in Year Two, TFF offers OVER $10,000 in cash and prizes,
      including 14 filmmaker awards, 6 screenwriter awards, 20 Claw Award
      categories, and 4 cash prizes! And, our world-class screenwriting
      competition! Plus! Every submitted project is featured on our
      website along with photos and website links just for Submitting a
      project, to maximize your exposure. TFF pioneered the concept in
      2006 and we're proud to continue to offer it to our creative
      artists. Live your dreams!! Or at least, your nightmares...

      To schedule an interview, contact TFF at (610) 889-4928 or
      info@...

      Tell your friends!

      Thanks,

      Princess Horror & Claw