Hey L.V. Ladies! Looking for some entertainment?!

  • Amanda Henehen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2003
      Hey girls, sick of men being able to have all the fun? Well now you
      can have some fun too! That's right! Because this summer the hottest
      female entertainment sensation will be in action!
      PA Ladies Club!
      Why drive an hour or more to the poconos when you can have the fun
      come right to your door!
      Never before have the women of the Lehigh Valley been able to have
      such easy and affordable access to male entertainers. We ladies have
      been too long deprived and we are overdue for the entertainment we
      deserve.
      Pa Ladies' Club will supply studs for whatever your party needs,
      whether it be a birthday party, Bachellorrette party, or just a pajama
      party, PA Ladies' Club will deliver!
      Maybe your freinds ditched you this weekend and you just want to have
      some fun feasting your eyes on a hot stud without the gang, no
      problem. PA Ladies' Club studs are safe and well trained. They are
      very obediant and do as they are told.
      Maybe you had a long work week and need to wind down with a nice
      massage. No problem! The PA Ladies' Club stud will bring the oils, the
      towels, and his big strong hands. Our studs are trained to give
      massages.
      Why drive an hour just deal with snobby strippers that only let you
      look and not touch, when you can full service at a better price.
      REMEMBER, our studs are well trained not to slap your hand for groping
      them. So if you want a hands on experiance, you got it!
      Subscribe today!
      The earlier you make the reservation the better.PLUS! Our first month
      of service be HALF OFF the original price! But it doesn't stop there!
      Order within the next month and get an additional 15% off! Let us put
      you in our
      book today!

      paladiesclub-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      PA Ladies' Club