Distinct Exceptions

  • lustfckeddream
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2002
      Hey Everyone… what's up? sorry for using this as an ad but I just
      opened up a kick @ss rock culture store, Distinct Exceptions in
      Easton, PA and am trying to get the word out about us. We've got tons
      of cool shit at great prices. From band t-shirts to Serial killer t-
      shirts, hemp, spiked jewelry, punk clothes, tie dyes, cds, posters,
      records, skull figures, body jewelry, hair dye, stickers, patches,
      backpacks, tapestries, local band's cds (if any of you are in local
      bands and want to sell your cds here feel free to come down to the
      store and talk to us about it), incense, blacklites, clothing,
      records, videos and more. Come down and check us out at 504
      Northampton St. Easton, PA. Or check out our poor excuse of a website
      at www.thestore.bz Thanks for the support ~ Kayleigh Star ~ D.E. ~
      Fuck the Mall Support the Underground!