Re: [LeftLibertarian2] statist scrabble

  • J Olson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 13, 2013
      Where's the apostrophe?

      Jeff

      On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 5:27 PM, Bruce Majors <majors.bruce@...> wrote:

      N S A + T S A = SATAN'S

    • Bruce Majors
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 14, 2013
        TSA and NSA own everything

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 14, 2013
            Actually, as I understand it, that apostrophe was confiscated by a TSA agent at Ronald Reagan airport, when he found it in one of a travelling grammarian's shoes. Apparently, the grammarian had accidentally dropped it the night before just outside his hotel room door -- where he had also left his shoes to obtain an overnight shine. Another hotel guest, walking down the hall early the following morning, spotted the apostrophe on the floor and helpfully dropped it into one of the freshly shined shoes sitting next to it. When the grammarian collected his shoes an hour later, he didn't notice the apostrophe. And when the TSA agent found it in his shoe he seized it, since he believed the grammarian might have tried to use it to hijack the plane.

            Helpfully,

            JR

            --- In LeftLibertarian2@yahoogroups.com, J Olson <jlolson53@...> wrote:

            > ;) Touche.
            >

            > On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 10:31 AM, Bruce Majors <majors.bruce@...>wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > TSA and NSA own everything
            > >
            > > On Saturday, July 13, 2013, J Olson wrote:
            > >
            > >> **
            > >>

            > >> Where's the apostrophe?
            > >>
            > >> Jeff

          • J Olson
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 14, 2013
              ;))

              Good thing that alert TSA agent spotted it.  When I think of the terror the grammarian might've unleashed with that apostrophe in flight...   (He could've seized control of the plane by merely adding an apostrophe to the end of his name. placing the plane in his possession [e.g, "John's United Airlines..." etc.].)

              <shudders>

              JO