Re: [LeftLibertarian2] For Juan, Dan and other interested parties

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2013
      I know this is your attempt at humor, but I'd actually like to visit Israel one, especially to see many if the historic sites. But no plans to do so anytime soon; there are dozens of other places I'd like to see first.

      Naturally, I wouldn't travel with Objectivists unless they agreed to grovel before me, allow me to use their necks as foot rests (don't want to get my shoes too dirty), and otherwise perform acts of self-humiliation on my request.

      Dan
       See my SF short story "Residue":