RE: User charge?/was RE: [LeftLibertarian2] Re: A problem with Geoism

  • Harry Pollard
    Message 1 of 732 , Jul 1, 2007

      No I am not.

      Don’t know where you got such an idea.

      Rent is a value created by the presence and access of the surrounding community that attaches to a location.

      So, to my way of thinking, the creators of these values have a right to recapture them.

      Harry

      Henry George School of Social Science

      of Los Angeles.

      Box 655  Tujunga  CA  91042

      818 352-4141

      Message 732 of 732 , Feb 23, 2013
        Most definitely. I'd be able to check it out too to see how the sources you cited came up with the figures.