Re: [LeftLibertarian2] I remain unconvinced

  • Roderick Long
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2013
      Well, the claim is first asserted and then retracted.

      A more interesting question is what exactly Shakespeare's attitude toward monarchy is.  Some think he was subtly trying to critique the institution per se.  Others think he was a strong upholder of the institution, albeit sharply critical of individual monarchs.  There is, of course, evidence for both interpretations.

      R.