Re: [Hope4America] From Gallup.Com: LGBT Percentage Highest in D.C., Lowest in North Dakota

  • Bruce Majors
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 15, 2013
      I suspect 2% is more like it.  More for men less for women

      On Friday, February 15, 2013, J Olson wrote:

      When I first arrived here I was shocked to find a gay/bi/lesbian/transgender-based church in the small town of Lake Preston.  Later I learned there was only one member of that church, which made more sense.

      Jeff ;/

      On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 1:13 PM, Dan Ust <dan_ust@...> wrote:

      I wonder how accurate this is and how many people who are, say, openly gay, bi, etc. would be likely to stay in the Dakotas.

      On Feb 15, 2013, at 11:33 AM, J Olson <jlolson53@...> wrote:

      I believe the number in South Dakota is an actually a negative number.

      Jeff

      On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 4:45 AM, Bruce Majors <majors.bruce@...> wrote:
       ---------

      The percentage of U.S. adults who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender ranges from 1.7% in North Dakota to 5.1% in Hawaii and 10% in the District of Columbia, but generally stays close to the national average of 3.5%.
      Read more at GALLUP.com.

      You received this e-mail because you registered on Gallup.com to receive updates on: All Gallup Headlines.
      Manage Your Account | Unsubscribe | Contact | Not yet registered for Gallup e-mails? Register now.
      Copyright © 2011 Gallup, Inc. All rights reserved.