From Gallup.Com: LGBT Percentage Highest in D.C., Lowest in North Dakota

  • Bruce Majors
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 15, 2013

      ---------

      The percentage of U.S. adults who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender ranges from 1.7% in North Dakota to 5.1% in Hawaii and 10% in the District of Columbia, but generally stays close to the national average of 3.5%.
      Read more at GALLUP.com.

      You received this e-mail because you registered on Gallup.com to receive updates on: All Gallup Headlines.
      Manage Your Account | Unsubscribe | Contact | Not yet registered for Gallup e-mails? Register now.
      Copyright © 2011 Gallup, Inc. All rights reserved.

    • J Olson