Re: [LeftLibertarian2] Split at FreedomWorks

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 2012
      Talk of such clothes always reminds me of this scene from "Butcher Boy":

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57l5rM1adpo

      I mean, of course, after 3:30, where Francie shows up in his butcher overalls. It's made me afraid of anyone in the meat processing industry and of people who wear such get ups.

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 4, 2012
        On 12/4/12 12:19 AM, Donald Meinshausen wrote:

        > After losing an election one can expect for heads to roll. One can hope
        > that the Kochs might put in some people who are more libertarian minded
        > or at least open-minded or even practical.

        The Kochs haven't been connected with FreedomWorks since 2004. The
        Mother Jones piece was a little foggy on this point.