Re: [LeftLibertarian2] New, Free Books from Jeffrey Rogers Hummel

    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 2, 2012
      I believe the correct term is just "rough draft."

      On Nov 1, 2012, at 2:43 PM, Dan Clore <clore@...> wrote:

      On 11/1/2012 9:59 AM, Dan wrote:

      > I believe the correct term is "proto-book," though some might prefer
      > "prebook."

      Sounds like a plain old "partial rough draft" to me.

      <http://reason.com/blog/2012/11/01/two-new-not-quite-books-from-jeffrey-rog>g

      --
      Dan Clore

      http://tinyurl.com/yd3bxkw
      http://tinyurl.com/8puuzuc
      Lord Weÿrdgliffe & Necronomicon Page:
      http://tinyurl.com/292yz9

      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 2, 2012
        I believe the correct term is "nitpicker," though some also use "anal."

        On Nov 1, 2012, at 4:46 PM, Jeff Olson <jlolson53@...> wrote:

        That's just the critic in you, Dan. ;)

        Jeff

        --
        Dan Clore

        http://tinyurl.com/yd3bxkw
        http://tinyurl.com/8puuzuc
        Lord Weÿrdgliffe & Necronomicon Page:
        http://tinyurl.com/292yz9

      • Dan Clore
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 3, 2012
          On 11/2/2012 11:15 AM, Dan wrote:

          > I believe the correct term is just "rough draft."

          I guess so, though I think now I prefer the term "pre-palimpsest".

          --
          Dan Clore

          http://tinyurl.com/yd3bxkw
          http://tinyurl.com/8puuzuc