Re: [LeftLibertarian2] Fwd: [NewJersey_for_Kerry] Bernanke tackles critics of Fed's growth push

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 2, 2012
      Yakima from Yakima or Ephrata? :)

      From: Jeff Olson <jlolson53@...>
      To: LeftLibertarian2@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 11:08 AM
      Subject: Re: [LeftLibertarian2] Fwd: [NewJersey_for_Kerry] Bernanke tackles critics of Fed's growth push

      When I looked up "eristic," guess whose likeness I found illustrating the term?

      Jeff ;)

      On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 9:43 AM, Dan <dan_ust@...> wrote:

      But to what end? Maybe this is the whole eristic thing Bruce accused me of...

    • Jeff Olson
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 2, 2012
        Actually, it was a disciple of theirs.  Someone who name-drops philosophers he doesn't understand, then spouts off about not getting his due on this list...

        Jeff