Re: [LeftLibertarian2] Fwd: [NewJersey_for_Kerry] Bernanke tackles critics of Fed's growth push

  • Jeff Olson
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 2, 2012
      When I looked up "eristic," guess whose likeness I found illustrating the term?

      Jeff ;)

      But to what end? Maybe this is the whole eristic thing Bruce accused me of...

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 2, 2012
          Actually, it was a disciple of theirs.  Someone who name-drops philosophers he doesn't understand, then spouts off about not getting his due on this list...

          Jeff