Objectivist get kinkie

  • Bruce Majors
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1 2:09 AM

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Objectivist Answers
      Date: Monday, October 1, 2012
      Subject: OA: Daily digest
      To: Bruce Majors <majors.bruce@...>

      <http://objectivistanswers.com/upfiles/oalogo17.png>
      ________________________________

      Hello Bruce Majors,

      This is a brief summary of what's going on in the Objectivist Answers community since our last update.

      These new members have joined the Objectivist Answers community: Babette Gregorski

      2 new questions were posted since our last update.

      We think you might be interested in these questions:

      What are some careers that make use of intelligence?
      Should I confess to a husband that I asked his girlfriend to have sex with me?

      Thanks,
      Objectivist Answers

      P.S. You can always fine-tune which notifications you receive here.